The work of a scaffolding inspector is interesting and varied. Are you looking for a place where you can gain new qualifications and start growing in this profession?
Check out our Scaffolding Inspector Course.
If you want to begin working in this profession, you need to have a first scaffolder certificate and at least 5 years of work experience.
Our training lasts 3 days and ends with a 2.5 hour exam.
During the training, our experienced instructors will teach you, among other things:
- preparation of drawings and sketches of scaffoldings;
- working according to drawings, diagrams and specifications;
- assessment of strength, stiffness, stability and safety (4S) of the scaffolding based on drawings;
- the regulations and legal aspects in force in the Netherlands and the scope of responsibility related to the construction of scaffolding;
- control of materials needed for scaffolding construction;
- control and assessment of scaffolding safety at every stage of its construction;
- control of compliance with the rules and safety requirements during scaffolding assembly and disassembly;
- range of duties at all job positions, from assistant to inspector.
After passing the exam, you will receive the appropriate qualifications.
To cancel your booking, please contact us at least 48 hours before the start of the course.