Do you want to take your professional career one step further and become the first scaffolder in the Netherlands? We have a solution for you.
The “First Scaffolder” course is aimed at people who want to work as the first scaffolder in the Netherlands and acquire the appropriate qualifications.
This training lasts 4 days and includes theoretical knowledge (two days), practical knowledge (one day) and the DNV exam (one day) – the entire course lasts 4 days.
After passing the exam with a positive result, you will receive a certificate and an entry in the register.
Our training includes, among others:
- Safety regulations, rules and procedures, and their application;
- Duties and rights of the first scaffolder,
- Work in special conditions;
- Work based on drawings, diagrams and specifications;
- Making simple drawings and sketches;
- Legal provisions applicable in the Netherlands,
- Reporting and communicating with the foreman, contractor and client
- Principles and ways of building scaffoldings.
To cancel your booking, please contact us at least 48 hours before the start of the course.